Saturday, August 27, 2011

My First Blog


This is my first ever blog entry.  I doubt anyone will see this except me, but you've gotta start somewhere right?

I think it's funny that I spent like 2 hours customizing the look and design of my blog but I'm spending less than 5 minutes writing this entry.  Anyway....

I haven't decided on an overall theme for my blog and I'm hoping that just happens organically. I'm going to try to be brief with my entries (I hate long-winded bloggers. YAWN.) and keep them entertaining. What I will try to do is include a picture with each blog entry. It won't necessarily be related to the subject matter (that's just a bonus if it is) but rather it will just be the most recent picture I've taken relative to when the entry was written. SO, just a fair warning: there will be a lot of pictures of my cats Salvador and Cher.

Ok, gtg...ttyl new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment