Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Low?

It is a very common occurrence that I pause and think to myself: 'wow Jen, is THIS a new low?'

Every Tuesday night is one of those, because it's when my friend Ramzy comes over to watch Glee.

While just watching Glee really isn't that sad—stopping at Wendy's or Taco Bell right before is. There are 50 fast food joints right by my new house and I don't usually get home until about 6:30 so in order to make it home for Glee by 7, something fast is necessary.

Now all of this sounds and feels like a pretty low point, but it gets worse. Glee wasn't on tonight because of the MLB playoffs. So all of our excitement was just shot-down when we realized there would be know Gay-Glee-Party tonight.

There is no easy seg-way into what happened next, so I'll just say it. I played Dr. Mario for about an hour before getting into bed and writing this blog.

Reality TV, Glee and Wii Dr. Mario are all  things that make me happy and I am going to own that.

No comments:

Post a Comment